- We are using products that are approved by the EPA & all rooms have been cleaned and sanatized prior and after each session along with all surfaces in the entire office between sessions.
- We will be available by appointment only as certain days and hours have been updated.
- Plexiglass has been installed for the protection of our clients & staff.
- Sessions will be staggered, so please arrive on time and not early. Notify G-Med if you are running late.
- Please do not bring any guests to your appointment.
- We are taking less appointments to ensure that we can throughly clean, disinfect & sanatize
- in-between sessions.
- We will now only be open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday.
- All rooms have Hepa Room Air Purifiers
- Until further notice, we will not be offering Couples Massages, however if you wish to come in with someone at the same time, that can be done with two separate therapists in two separate rooms.
- Contact-Free Payments: Keep your card on file and check-out easily
- We’ve updated our pricing to cover our additional cleaning, sanitation, and PPE supplies to keep you and our staff safe. It will be an additional $5.00 per checkout and will be called PPE Surcharge
- We will also do a pre-screening check in prior to your appointment. If any of the questions are answered with a Yes, we will reschedule your appointment with no cancellation fee.
- Please reschedule your appoinment if you are not feeling well or have had any Covid Symptoms within the last 2 weeks.
- If you have Allergy like symptoms, please take something prior to your appointment.
- If you are a high-risk individual (over 65, diabetic, asthmatic, or any pre-existing health conditions) please reconsider coming in.
- Please wear your face covering to your session as your therapist will also be wearing one.
Upon arrival, please call or text us at 213-632-8180. We will notify you when you can enter the lobby.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is 100 degrees or more, we will reschedule your session.
- When you enter our facility, please use a healthy amount of sanitizer & please wash your hands prior to going into your sanitized treatment room.
- If you would like water before or after your session, our receptionist will be happy to provide it to you.
- While you are in our office, please wear your face covering (making sure to cover your mouth and nose) during your entire visit.
Please Note: During your massage, you will not be required to wear a mask while facing down. We have a pillow case for you to breathe through. However, when facing up, a mask will be required to be put back on.