As of today, face coverings will be optional for all clients who self-attest or provide proof of Vaccination. However, we still ask that you please use a face covering in all of the shared/common areas such as Lobby and hallway.
- We will continue to use products that are approved by the EPA
- We will still be available by appointment only- No walk ins please.
- Please arrive on time. If paperwork needs to be filled out or signed, please use the editable PDF emailed to you and please email it back to us prior to your session. Or please arrive a few minutes early so that we may start your session on time. Please notify G-Med if you are running late.
- Please do not bring any guests to your appointment.
- All rooms have Hepa Room Air Purifiers have been cleaned and sanitized prior and after each session
- Contact-Free Payments will still be our check out process to keep your card on file and check-out easily.
- A surcharge has been added to cover our additional cleaning, sanitation, ventilation, and PPE supplies. It will be an additional $5.00 per checkout.
Our staff will contact you the day before your appointment to answer any of your questions regarding our updated policies.
- If you would like water before or after your session, our receptionist will be happy to provide it to you.
As always, we ask that you stay home if you are feeling unwell, displaying symptoms or recovering from an illness.