Mobile Massage Services:
NEW!! G-Spa Now offers Mobile Massage Services by appointment only!!
Mobile Massage Services: Travels to the the surrounding South Bay areas: El Segundo, Torrance, Hawthorne, Carson and beach cities Seal Beach and Long Beach
Pain / Sports Package
This is a very therapeutic Massage including Eastern & Western Deep Tissue with 15 Minutes of (PRRT) which we treat the body using resistance exercises & fast muscle contractions. This focuses on problem areas of pain or preventative. (90) Minute Session $170.00 + $30 Travel Fee * Gratuity Not Included
PRRT - Primal Reflex Release Technique
This technique is a new and gentle way of treating the body by using resistance exercises and fast muscle contractions. PRRT communicates with the (ANS) Autonomic Nervous System to (DR) down regulate stress and muscle tension. This therapy is very therapeutic and probably unlike anything you have experienced before. Usually clients notice a 50% improvement after their 1st visit.
(60) Minute Session $130.00 + $30 Travel Fee * Gratuity Not Included
This massage is a form of manual therapy that utilizes parts of Swedish and Deep Tissue. Concentrated pressure is used to focus on the deeper layers of the muscle that causes pain and discomfort.
(90) Minute Session $130.00 + $30 Travel Fee * Gratuity Not Included
Welcome Package: 1st Time Client
– (90) Minute Therapeutic Massage with Aromatherapy Oils + Foot Massage – $120.00
***THIS PACKAGE IS NORMALLY VALUED AT $160.00****
This modality is great for relaxation and improving well-being. The texture is smooth and cool and the Bamboo allows a deeper massage without the pressure.
(60) Minute Session $95.00
This Massage offers a Therapeutic or Deep Tissue Massage with a romantic setting. This also includes a foot massage with Aromatherapy.
Two therapists are in the same room with the couple.
(60) Minute Session $200.00
(90) Minute Session $270.00
Couples Massage (Deluxe Package)
This Package offers a Therapeutic or Deep Tissue Massage with Aromatherapy and a warm exfoliating foot scrub. This Romantic Package also includes: Rose Petals scattered in the room, your choice of music, Small bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Water for the two of you to enjoy.
Two therapists are in the same room with the couple.
Note: All of our Products are Organic
(90) Minute Session $320.00
Cupping with Gua –Sha
Local suction is created on the skin as this mobilizes blood flow to promote healing- Includes Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy and Facilitated Stretching.
(90) Minute Session - $150.00
This massage is recommended for very active individuals. Its focus is to relieve tension and works on the deeper layers of the muscle tissue which requires firm pressure. It can improve your posture, flexibility & mobility.
(60) Minute Session – $105.00-
(90) Minute Session – $140.00
(120) Minute Session – $190.00
(180) Minute Session – $300.00
This massage is great for someone that is on their feet all day or suffering from Plantar Fasciatis.
(30) Minute Session $45.00
Hot Stone Massage with (Obsidian Stones)
Obsidian Stones remove negativity and has the ability to heal. It helps with digestive problems and can detoxify and dissolve blockages. The stones are heated which causes the muscles open up and to relax. It allows the therapist to apply deeper pressure.
(90) Minute Session – $160.00
This session is a spot treatment for specific areas that need immediate attention to. Various techniques and pressures can be used to achieve immediate pain relief.
(30) Minute Session $50.00
This massage is soothing can increase blood circulation, reduce stress, discomfort and anxiety in expected mothers.
(60) Minute Session – $85.00
(90) Minute Session – $120.00
Raindrop Therapy Technique
Raindrop Technique combines the art of aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex and massage in the application of essential oils to various areas of the body. This provides a revolutionary means of bringing balance and harmony to the body - physically, mentally, and emotionally.
(90) Minute Session – $150.00
Reiki is a form of traditional chinese medicine (TCM). It is used for stress relief, acute injuries, chronic problems, helps relieve pain, accelerates the bodies self healing abilities, facilitates better sleep, reduces blood pressure, and it is also used to balance the mind body and soul. The typical Reiki session includes a fully clothed client. The practitioner will place their hands 3-6 inches above the clients body, over the 7 Chakras that need balancing.
(30) Minute Session – $40.00
(60) Minute Session – $80.00
Rejuvenate Massage + Stretches
This modality consists of a (60 or 80) Minute Full Body Therapeutic Massage followed by a (30 or 40) Minute Full Body Stretch. This massage helps to warm up the muscles by bringing blood flow and oxygen to the muscle fibers so they are ready to be stretched without any pain or strain. Therefore, you are able to get the most out of the stretches. This package focuses to help increase mobility and make you feel refreshed.
90 Minute Session = (60 min massage / 30min stretch) $145
120 Minute Session = (80 min massage /40 min stretch) $180
As your feet are individually wrapped on warm aromatic towels, brief attention is spent massaging your neck, head, shoulders, including arms and hands. More than the second half of your treatment is spent on massaging the lower legs and feet using ancient Chinese reflexology techniques
(60) Minute Session $85.00
This massage is great for circulation. It is most commonly used for relaxation and improving well-being.
(60) Minute Full Session $85.00
(90) Minute Session $120.00
(120) Minute Session $170.00
This massage is a form of manual therapy that utilizes parts of Swedish Massage.
Concentrated pressure is used to focus on the deeper layers of the muscle that causes pain and discomfort.
(60) Minute Session – $95.00
(90) Minute Session $130.00
(120) Minute Session $180.00
(180) Minute Session $290.00
• Back Exfolient: Utilizing Chinese Herbs that absorb into the skin offering nutrients - $20
• Back Scrub with Exfolient: Gently removes dead skin which allows for healing –$20
• Bamboo: The texture is smooth and cool and the Bamboo allows a deeper massage without the pressure - $20
• Body Scrub with Wrap: Dead skin cells are gently exfoliated away. You are wrapped allowing the nutrients to absorb leaving you feeling renewed - $20.00
• Cupping: Local suction is created on the skin as this mobilizes blood flow to promote healing - $25
• Essential Oils: They are chemical-free, can help with digestion, acne, increased concentration & kills germs - $10.00
• Facial Cleanse: Increased circulation, emotional benefits & anti-aging (Does not include Extractions) - $35.00
• Foot Reflexology: Is a therapeutic method of relieving pain by stimulating predefined pressure points on the feet.- $40
• Foot Scrub: Gently exfoliates and softens rough portions while increasing blood circulation - $20.00
• Gua Sha: It releases unhealthy elements from injured areas and stimulates blood flow and healing - $25
• Hand Paraffin Treatment: Heat Therapy for arthritis to help with blood flow and relax the muscles - $15.00
• Hot Stone: Stones melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism- $20
• Myofascial Release: Remove restrictions with skin rolling technique -$20.00
• Neck Treatment using Sombra: Relieves pain to shoulders, back & head - $20.00
• Scalp Treatment: Adds nutrients to your scalp, opens up clogged follicles - $15.00
• Tens Unit: This device sends small electrical currents to targeted body parts to relieve pain - $30